Madison, WI, USA • Birmingham, AL, USA • Chicago, IL, USA
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The next step in evolving our shopper journey will be bringing on a Sr. Graphic Designer who will create smart, memorable content to move Fetch’s brand forward and to keep our app users informed, entertained and engaged.
What you’ll do:
- Design content for a range of communications, including emails, mobile inbox messages, in-app carousels and much more
- Support design leads in generating elite content that is reflective of a world class app
- Work within Fetch’s visual identity, while identifying opportunities to push its boundaries
- Take on other design-related projects when time allows
How you’ll do it:
- Concept, design, iterate, and revise pixel-perfect(ish) projects based on provided briefs and feedback
- Seek out opportunities for design elevation throughout Fetch’s portfolio of creative work
- Utilize the ideal mix of photography, illustration, typography, and textures to make each design project sing
- Follow and adhere to team processes, and adapting as processes evolve
- Demonstrate dedication to diversity, inclusion, and representation
- Keep on top of trends in content, storytelling, and best practices for design
- Provide opinions and points-of-view about the best approach to each project
Who you’ll work with:
- Collaborate closely with creative team peers - writers, illustrators, motion designers, other designers, creative leadership, production artists & project managers
- Support design & illustration leadership, & their initiatives
- Work with Fetch leadership, Partner Development and New Business teams to understand objectives, target specific audiences, and evaluate design outcomes
- 5-7 years graphic design experience
- Transform insights & strategy into excellent creative output
- Adobe Creative Cloud software, Microsoft Office programs, and Google Suite
- Understanding & designing for specific audiences
- Collaborative spirit
- Values & welcomes feedback
- Willing & able to ask questions and seek suggestions from teammates
- Capable of articulating design rationale and making insightful recommendations
- Motivated and curious
- Organized and self-starting attitude
- Persistent and resourceful in execution
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and still deliver high-quality work within the given timelines
Nice to have:
- Figma and HTML experience
At Fetch, we’ll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides $10,000 per year in education reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.