Agency New Business Sales Representative
Posted on 4/22/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bring your Agency sales experience to identify, nurture, and close Agency partners through a combination of prospecting email and sales calls
- Engage with the Product Specialists and Solutions Teams to sell Beta products
- Synthesize advertiser feedback for input into product development
- Provide industry expertise to create a consultative sales experience for your prospects
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management, Onboarding, and Campaign support teams to onboard new clients for long-term AdRoll success
- Build and run client proposals and onboarding processes
- Minimum of 2+ years of agency sales experience in the adtech or martech industry or related experience
- A strong understanding of online marketing, especially selling to agencies or partners
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; preferably with Excel, and Salesforce
- You are innately curious to learn why' and how' and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, self-starter personality
- You have unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and for the company
- Direct Agency experience is a plus - either working at Agencies or selling to and through Agencies
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.