Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 7/23/2022
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or equivalent work expedience
- Experience developing business applications using SQL Server or other RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of current best practices of web application development using HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices such as SOLID principles and design patterns
- Development experience under an agile development methodology and process
- Strong written and oral communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience building and consuming microservices such as Rest or GraphQL
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience using tools Jira, Visual Studio, Git, VS Code, VSTS
- Strong collaboration skills and a desire to help and learn from other developers
- Ability to grasp complex business logic and project requirements
- A willingness to question things and voice your opinion
- Azure Platform (Provisioning, monitoring performance, Application Insights, etc)
- Development experience of mobile-first user interfaces
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications. Products may include user interfaces, integrations with third party web services and new or existing databases
- Develop functional prototypes and beta web applications quickly to support market trials
- Support existing web applications including troubleshooting, bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality
- Work with business partners to define/clarify project requirements and acceptance criteria, define success metrics for features to be delivered
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.