Senior Director, Media - North America Client Marketing
Posted on 5/3/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- An entrepreneurial mindset, eager to grow the business with an eye towards revenue and margin goals
- Experience managing media campaigns in Financial Services, Banking, or Fintech categories is preferred, through an in-house marketing, agency, or media sales role
- Extensive experience driving brand health and lower-funnel conversion results through digital media, with a deep knowledge of programmatic and social media tactics
- Highly polished presenter with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to influence C-level executives, as well as business, product, technology, and finance stakeholders
- Strong collaboration skills, with capability to navigate complex projects in a matrixed, distributed global organization
- A leader who can inspire team members to deliver powerful work, and who can help grow future leaders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, self-motivated and self-managed with a sense of urgency and a can do' attitude
- Naturally curious mindset with a notable interest in the whole business, not just the Instagram-worthy views from the SF office or Olympians walking our halls
- 13+ years of relevant marketing and related marketing experience, including 5+ years of experience working for a media agency, or managing an agency relationship preferred
- Oversight and leadership of Client Marketing media operations, with focus on driving revenue and growth
- Build and guide a team of in-house subject matter experts, and media agency resources as they plan and execute media campaigns on behalf of Visa's clientsGuide the approach, implementation, and optimization of a strategic framework for digital (site-direct, social, programmatic, paid search) and offline (broadcast, print, out-of-home) media campaigns on behalf of, and in partnership with, Visa clients.Manage and optimize agency staffing support model, contributing to negotiation of annual media agency staffing plans and agreements
- Grow Visa's Client Marketing media services business through development and presentation of media-engagement pitch materials, and oversight of champion/challenger performance marketing engagements
- Oversee pipeline of client media engagements, monitoring progress against revenue and margin targets
- Proactively identify and pitch media opportunities to Visa's clients, including ways to integrate clients into Visa's sponsorship platforms (including NFL, Olympics, FIFA World Cup, and more)
- Establish productive relationships with key operational partners at Visa spanning marketing, product, sales, creative, research, measurement, analytics, risk and privacy, legal, procurement, and finance
- Partner with the Marketing Technology Team, and internal data partners to bridge and build new opportunities to collect and utilize data to improve targeting, improve media efficiencies, develop sophisticated measurement/attribution, and increase performance
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.