Strategic Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Chicago, IL, USA
- 10+ years of closing experience with direct field sales experience selling enterprise cloud software to Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to learn, pitch and demonstrate a highly technical product and have the ability to adapt in a fast growing and changing environment
- Have clear examples of closing complex deals and selling into complex organizations
- Effectively use a repeatable method for uncovering greenfield opportunities and building out a new territory
- Previous experience building relationships and selling face to face to C level executives
- Knowledge of best of breed softwares and a technical understanding of integrations, APIs, infrastructure management, security and analytics
- Experience selling technical SaaS and cloud based software solutions
- Source and close net new logos within a given territory focusing on Fortune 500 or similar Companies
- Have the ability to navigate complex organizational structures and identify executive sponsors and champions
- Research and understand the business objectives of your customers and have the ability to perform a value drive sales cycle
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- You will consistently deliver ARR revenue and Pipeline targets and drive success through a metric based approach
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions
- Create ROI and business justification reports based off of a data driven approach
- Run tight POCs based off of business success criteria
- Basic understanding of search infrastructure is a plus
Enterprise search & knowledge management software
At Glean, their mission is to empower more than a million learners with the confidence and ability to build useful knowledge.
- Healthcare - Happy and healthy go together. We cover medical, dental, and vision for you and yours.
- Competitive compensation - Have a real stake in your job and your future with competitive stock options.
- 401(k) - We make it easy to save for the future today by contributing to a 401k.
- Flexible work - We work 3 days a week in the office, though we believe in folks working where they can be most effective.
- Company events - We work hard and play hard - from weekly happy hours to our annual company retreat.
- Unlimited PTO - Flexible hours, PTO, company-wide summer and winter break shutdown
- Transparent culture - By default we keep things open and accessible so we can make better decisions together, faster.
- Learning and development - We offer a learning stipend to help you grow and achieve your goals.
- Free meals - With lunch and dinner options every day, no need to work while you’re hungry.
Company Core Values
- One together - We leave our egos behind to forge a trusting, inclusive, and transparent environment.
- Customer obsessed - We relentlessly work to solve customer problems and focus on product quality and excellence.
- Owners - We take responsibility for our company, product, and culture, leaving things in a better state.
- Think big, start small - We dream big and solve hard problems through continuous learning and rapid iteration.
- Beyond boundaries - We are eager to learn and grow. We help each other thrive and aren’t afraid to try new things.