Site Administrative Assistant
Posted on 11/17/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting senior management and/or executives
- Knowledge of office responsibilities, systems and procedures; accounting principles, data management practices and procedures
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Solid project coordination, scheduling, and administrative skills. Ability to multi-task and perform under strict deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Zoom, and survey and scheduling tools
- Ability to create and edit official documents and correspondence, effectively create reports and relate data, and file documents according to established guidelines. Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion
- Strong organizational skills to plan, develop, and maintain programs and initiatives simultaneously with frequent interruptions
- Manage day-to-day functions for the three executives including scheduling, travel planning, expense report, project preparation, communications, reviews, budget planning, etc
- Communicate effectively the desired deliverables of executive management to guide the team's efforts and creativity and communicate to executive management the commitments the team can realistically complete
- Greet and welcome visitors, complete sign in process and security requirements (distributing and logging key cards and visitor badges, cell phone and electronic device instructions, tamper evident tape on camera lenses), etc. Provide visitor(s) & service technician(s) escort per security procedures
- Interact with the individual executives on a daily basis and coordinate special projects and department activities, including on-site and off-site meetings, presentations, workshops, conferences, etc
- Actively participate in the planning, coordinating, and execution of company events, parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Planning, coordinating and preparing for events including creating the agenda, recruiting help, identifying vendors and event area or venue, creating checklists and backup plans, invitations and flyers, preparing the event area, acquiring and handling promotional materials, assisting with smooth scheduling and activities, cleaning, returning site to original condition, ensure vendor payments are timely, thanking everyone, and obtaining feedback from attendees
- Keeps executive management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports, summarizing information and daily activities, and identifying trends
- Collaborate with departments such as Safety, Marketing, People Operations, etc., to review any concerns for safety, branding, logistics, etc
- Nurture office morale; project a positive, energetic, and optimistic attitude. Observe employees, vendors, and visitors and react professionally serving as Torc's public image
- This role will be on-site at our office near Barton Creek Monday through Friday
- Demonstrated history of working and coordinating with senior leadership; experience working with global teams is a plus
- Bilingual in German
- Experience in supporting events and event planning
Torc Robotics’ mission is simple: to save lives. The company is committed to commercializing self-driving technology to make the world a safer place. Moreover, Torc Robotics is creating commercialization-ready autonomous solutions, proven safe and carefully crafted to meet real industry goals.
- A competitive compensation package that includes a bonus component and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees
- 401K plan with a 6% employer match
- Flexibility in schedule and generous paid vacation (available immediately after start date)
- Company-wide holiday office closures
- AD+D and Life Insurance
Company Core Values
- Hungry: Hungry for knowledge. Hungry for action. Torc’rs always strive to learn and do more.
- Humble: Torc’rs are humble. We do not lead with egos. We place team success over individual accomplishment.
- People Smart: Torc’rs are empathetic, respectful and open-minded to people from all backgrounds.