Social Media Strategist
Updated on 9/5/2023
Delivery service for daily essentials
Gopuff's mission is to make daily life effortless. Gopuff is the go-to delivery solution for immediate everyday needs. The company is building a modern food delivery service.
New York, NY, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Consider yourself left-AND-right-brained: You are a true strategist and pride yourself on being logical, but also have a creative arm that you aren't afraid to use!
- Are a passionate consumer of social: you know who's doing it best
- Are organized and enjoy the details, and aren't afraid to hand Understand Gopuff's voice and social identityUnderstand the difference between organic and paid social!
- Are proficient in writing FOR social media (you know specs, native features, best practices, etc. that will improve the quality of the content)
- Use Canva to create content
- Can edit videos natively or in editing applications for IG Reels, TikTok and Youtube
- Are an insight-miner; someone who loves looking at data points to understand what flopped, what worked, and how to improve content next time
- Are proficient in a range of Adobe Creative Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animator, Final Pro, etc.) and photography - shooting and editing
- Have a strong attention to detail
- KNOW GEN-Z!!!
- Understand social media is a 24/7 environment and are ready to jump on an opportunity that makes sense for the brand at any time
- Are willing to jump in as necessary when a great opportunity arises
- Able to work non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating potential opportunities and workflow shifts to support Gopuff key initiatives and events
- Are great at juggling multiple projects and to-do's at once!
- [STRATEGIZE CONTENT] Gather ideas and information from our creators to plan our social calendar: you will be the big-picture thinker for this team. Organize and field inputs from stakeholders, creative, design teams to keep our social calendar filled. Brainstorm inventive content ideas topics that drive engagement and social AND biz KPIs across an assortment of brand priorities, like events, deliveries and products
- [MAKE!] You'll be creating video, static and written content across all of our active channels: TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and new and emerging social media channels. You'll be tasked with posting and follow-up on social platforms, utilizing trends as they come and go, AS WELL AS developing our own trends and viral moments
- [OWN OUR SOCIAL VIS ID] Responsible for translating the GP master brand Vis ID into a social media Vis ID! This means ensuring our grids are beautiful, there's visual consistency across assets, and developing specific project by project visual identities, including but not limited to (Business Development) partnerships, celebrity, creator brands and more
- [PUBLISH] Post the content you create using best practices & optimization tactics
- [COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT] Interact and engage with our community on our own posts, on other creator and brand accounts and more
- In your day-to-day, you will also:
- Create content to post across our channels on a daily basis
- Strategize and ideate content ideas and projects
- Coordinate content productions internally and with client teams
- Work with our Photography team to schedule (and help produce!) social media content shoots
- Post the content you make Report on your own work and use data and insights to drive the generation of ALL content & creative strategy
- Be on-the-go and travel as necessary to capture live social content IRL
- Be prepared, willing, excited and able to star in Gopuff's content yourself!