Fabrication Sales Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Texarkana, TX, USA
- BS/BA degree in Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' work experience in engineering field desired
- Previous outside sales experience with manufactured equipment or welded assemblies is desired
- 3D modeling experience required - Solidworks/Creo preferred
- Excellent Communication skills with strong English both written and presentation
- Project management experience required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Access
- We're Hiring fora Fabrication Sales Engineer!
- If you are excited and passionate about helping#LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc.is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world's most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions.At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paidVolunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
- THE ROLE:Smith-Blair, a Xylem Brand, seeks to hire a Sales Engineer responsible for working with the Applications/Product Engineering and Sales teams to satisfy customer needs. The Sales Engineer plays a key role in the promotion of specialty engineered products in the water, wastewater and natural gas industry that meet customer standards. The position reports to the Applications Engineering Manager.We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO)forsalaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits
- CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential