Enterprise Applications Engineer
Updated on 3/20/2023
Burlingame, CA, USA
- 4+ years of experience in the IT space with 2+ years of experience in design, development, implementation, and support of enterprise SaaS applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both engineering and non-engineering audiences with customer focus and problem solving mentality
- Experience with implementation and administration of SSO/SAML/IAM systems
- Experience with API integration work
- Experience with Active Directory
- Proven experience with managing cloud applications and platforms
- Ability to find out-of-box solutions to best fit Roblox needs
- Ability to overcome all obstacles and challenges
- Prioritize automation over manual processes
- Experience with HRIS systems (Workday)
- Experience with programming/scripting languages (Python, Bash, Go, etc) and CLI tools
- Administrator applications, including managing the installation, configuration, and upgrades of SaaS solutions in the enterprise applications and collaboration space (Google Workspace, Slack, Okta, Workday, Confluence/Jira, Zoom, Glean and many others)
- Implementing SaaS system changes and administering access to systems and information within approved IT security policies, guidelines, and standards
- Assessing business requirements, evaluating possible solutions and then implementing and/or recommending solutions
- Working closely with cross functional teams to develop scalable and reliable solutions
- Assisting in technical support problem resolutions related to business application software systems
- Write scripts or workflows to help automate manual processes
- Create and maintain standards, procedures, and documentation related to responsibilities
- Participate in system audits and perform testing for disaster recovery or SOX controls, ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information
- Participate in recommending budget items; implements and allocate resources following budget approval
- Create sandbox/test environments for evaluation and testing of new technologies
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done