Sr. Credit Analyst
Updated on 3/21/2023
Remote in USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Passion and drive to change banking, payments and online marketing for the better
- 3-5 years work experience as a data analyst (consumer credit risk management strongly preferred but not required)
- Curiosity to learn about data, models and algorithms
- Extensive experience with SQL and Python, or other scripting languages
- Ability to collaborate and influence across different teams in the organization
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Intelligence + Humility. Hubris is the fastest way to blow up a business!
- Grit. Lots of grit. You'll wear 7 hats and not love all of them
- Leverage advanced data analytics to derive insights and optimize credit strategies
- Continue to enhance the new credit and pricing strategies to drive user growth and user engagement
- Partner with Machine Learning and Engineering on building effective credit risk capabilities
- Build end-to-end credit strategies for the Amazon portfolio
- Monitor portfolio as well as macroeconomic trends impacting loan performance. Drive adjustments to our underwriting and marketing strategies to mitigate risk
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.