Tax Manager or Senior Associate
Updated on 11/30/2023
Comprehensive business advisory and CPA firm services
Aprio stands out as a premier CPA and business advisory firm, offering a comprehensive suite of services including advisory, assurance, tax, outsourcing, staffing, and private client services. Their competitive edge lies in their integrated team approach, deep industry understanding, and strategic foresight, catering to a diverse range of sectors from manufacturing to technology. With a global reach, a team of 1000+ members speaking over 30 languages, and a client base in over 50 countries, Aprio demonstrates industry leadership and a commitment to client success.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 8%
1 year growth↑ 36%
2 year growth↑ 36%
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Strong working knowledge of OneSource Tax Provision highly preferred
- Recent work experience with a public accounting firm
- 6-8 years of experience in federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting, with 3-5 years focused in provisions/ASC740
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology
- Bachelor’s degree - Accounting
- Master’s degree in taxation preferred
- Provide exceptional client service
- Prepare and assist with ASC 740 income tax accounting projects covering a broad array of transactions and other consulting engagements
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide tax provision calculations and solutions to clients
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor teams of tax associates and interns working on client projects
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for what’s next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty-one fundamental behaviors guide our culture every day ensuring we always deliver an exceptional team-member and client experience. We call it the Aprio Way. This shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team members and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice nationally.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy work/life balance.