Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Deep senior experience operating within a Global Tax remit
- CPA/Chartered Accountant or similar designation
- Experienced technical tax skills, preferably in financial services/payments
- Significant experience in multinational organizations
- Strong domain knowledge on IFRS/US GAAP related to income tax accounting including IAS12/ASC 740
- Significant tax operations, including tax compliance and controllership
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with tax compliance and provision automation tools
- Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of Checkout's tax global tax provision
- Responsible for the timely and accurate filing of Checkout's tax compliance obligations worldwide
- Build and manage an extraordinary tax operations team
- Building proper automation tools for tax operations
- Teaming with the tax team, and other senior finance and business leaders to ensure proper tax operations support for all of Checkout's operations currently and in the future
- Owning the tax accounting policy function by acting as a “go-to”resource for the business by providing timely and accurate advice and establishing internal tax accounting policies
- Playing a key role in our global financial audit relationship for tax, and with taxing jurisdictions worldwide
- Building and maintaining best-in-class tax accounting controls
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together