Principal Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Prefer systems automation over ops and repetitive tasks
- Like and understand the importance of documentation for large scale systems
- Care deeply about production health and reliable, sustainable production systems
- Customer, team, and quality oriented
- Like getting things done
- Machine management software to declaratively manage and run Roblox DCs
- Reducing the operational toil of Roblox Engineers
- Machine level Agents and Control plane
- Systems and API automation for Roblox Private Cloud
- Create, build, and support the cluster management, and service infrastructure that powers Roblox
- : Experienced in building with large fleet management software and software rollout at scale
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done