Provider Network Manager
Posted on 3/15/2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Ability to make quick, independent decisions
- Mutually beneficial negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze financial reports and identify trends/variances“Big Picture” thinking...Understanding impacts of decisions on network as a whole
- Extremely effective oral/written communication skills
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Extensive knowledge of the local healthcare market
- Experience and relationships in the local provider community
- 5+ years negotiating provider contracts including physician / provider group contracts with multiple payment methodologies including value based/risk
- Experience negotiating Medicare Advantage contracts
- Provider servicing experience
- Solid ability to navigate either Google or MS Suite of products
- High School Diploma or equivalent minimum
- Development, maintenance and management of an adequate provider network in assigned geographical area
- Maintaining relationships and all provider relations activities in assigned geographical area
- Negotiating and renegotiating contracts with physicians and provider groups as assigned
- Monitoring of various reports to insure all necessary compliance requirements are met and maintained
- Reporting to leadership current status, risks, and potential opportunities in area of responsibility on a regular basis
- Support of overall Network Team as required to achieve success for Devoted Health
Healthcare company serving seniors
At Devoted Health, they want to make healthcare easier, more affordable, and a whole lot more caring.
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Lyra mental health resources
- Time off to vote
- Members first - Our Members are our #1 priority. Our work puts them first.
- Resilience matters - Setbacks don't discourage us. We bounce back and keep going.
- Speed wins - We set clear goals. Get them done. Then repeat.
- It takes a team - We build diverse teams and believe that we do our best work together.