Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- A track record of success as an active partner of B2B enterprise sales team or working closely with sales functions
- History or experience in Data Analytics, Data Warehouse/Lake, Real-Time/Streaming, or Business Analytics space
- Natural curiosity to develop a deep and contextual understanding of things
- Strong team player mentality with emphasis on having fun
- Strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience using cloud service providers
- Preferred: Demonstrable experience designing or maintaining data pipeline architectures
- Preferred: Demonstrable experience in data modeling and database migration to NoSQL
Real-time analytics database
Rockset believes the future for data is cloud and real time. While data warehouses have harnessed the power of cloud over the last decade for offline batch processing, now users are demanding real-time analytics on their data that these solutions cannot provide. At Rockset, they've built the real-time analytics database for the world's data applications.
- Financial - Competitive salaries, 401k match, and financial planning resources
- Health - Fully funded comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Family - 4 month paid parental leave and fertility benefits to support you and your growing family
- Unlimited PTO - Take PTO when you need it; the only restriction is it should be at least 3 weeks per year (seriously!)
- Flexibility - Flexible work hours and locations, including freedom to be fully or partially remote
- Cutting-edge tech - All the best tech to get your work done, including office allowances for remote employees
- Food - Lunch provided daily, both in-office and remote
- Fun - Company events year-round, including work from Tahoe week, BBQs, quarterly on-sites, happy hours and board game nights
Company Core Values
- Growth mindset - We are building something nobody has before so we expect ourselves to learn things we haven’t done before.
- Diversity of thought - We are committed to nurturing a culture of inclusion and belonging.
- Ownership & impact - We build like we own the company, because we do. We never say 'not my job'.
- Strong opinions, weakly held - We have the most fun when we are whiteboarding and debating because we know nobody has all the answers.