Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
Uniphore, the global leader in Conversational Service Automation, is seeking a Sales Director - Q for Sales responsible for managing an entire pre-assigned territory in the Central Region.
This will include bringing new clients to Uniphore platform in addition to managing a team of individual salespeople.
With a proven understanding of SaaS business, this role will align with a Customer Success and Solution Architect leads to drive revenue by bringing on Uniphore platform new logos and identify upsell opportunities within existing ones.
We’re looking for a sales leader capable of attracting and motivating individual salespeople. A leader fostering team collaboration and mentorship while driving for high performances.
To excel in this role, you must be capable of thriving in an innovative environment, being comfortable flying a rocket ship while building it.
We’re looking for driven people with a customer-first mentality passionate about scaling businesses.
- Manage all direct sales activities for a given territory
- Responsible for strategic accounts relationships
- Attract and retain top sales talents
- Maintain forecast accuracy
- Achieve quarterly quota performances
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Solution Architect Leads on resource assignment to given opportunities
- Develop and actively manage short- and long-term account plans
- Help scale the business by building and improving playbooks
- Be the voice of the customer: Provide feedback to internal cross-functional teams in a timely manner
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- 7+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Successful track record of overachieving quota performances
- Versatility in B2B enterprise technology and SaaS solutions for medium to large enterprises
- Comfortable selling into the C-suite of Global 2000 companies
- Being versed in Sales Applications, cloud-based services, video AI and web conferencing solutions and how they are used by customers is a plus
- Strong organizational skill interpersonal and presentation skills that can bring customer value and business impact together.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated base salary hiring range for this position is:
California: $180,000 base + $120,000 target variable
Non- California: $180,000 base + $120,000 target variable
The specific rate will depend on the successful candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
In addition to competitive base + variable, pre-IPO stock options, benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, and more, plus generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid day off for your birthday and other paid leave policies to support employees through all phases of life.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here