Chief Revenue Officer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Customer Success, or Marketing, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth in a B2B SaaS company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and execute a revenue growth strategy that aligns with the company's vision and goals
- Build and lead a high-performing Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing team
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for each team and ensure they are meeting or exceeding their targets
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Product team to ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into product development and improvements
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices and apply them to the company's revenue strategy
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to make strategic business decisions
- Experience working with AI or HRTech products is a plus
Skills intelligence platform for enterprises
Workera is committed to shaping the future of work and education. The company is building a precision upskilling platform to help organizations upskill and reskill to meet the critical demand for key technological capabilities. Workera's platform also provides AI-driven mentorship at scale with its adaptive assessments and personalized learning plans that drive measurable results to close the skills gap.
- Unlimited PTO plus a week off between Christmas and New Year’s
- Collegial atmosphere
- Innovative environment
- Full support for home offices
- A culture of life-long learning supported up to $3,000 reimbursement for professional development
- Working across cultural and geographical lines alongside our offices in different parts of the world
- Being part of a world-class technical team that’s trying to make the world more meritocratic
- Being part of a great cause to improve lives everywhere through artificial intelligence
- Opportunity to own high-impact projects
Company Core Values
- High-velocity career growth: You will be joining an all-star team of industry experts, world-class technologists from top tech companies, and proven startup operators that have built large, successful businesses.
- Diversity: We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. Our team members, like our users, transcend geography, culture, and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a skills-based, more meritocratic world, and a unique ability to execute.
- A remote-friendly work environment: No matter where you reside, you’re a part of Workera. We ensure that our globally distributed employees can participate fully in our company’s activities and do their best work every day.
- Lifelong learning: As talented as our team members are, we know that everyone is a constant work-in-progress and that the best is yet to come. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, mentorship, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. Did someone ever tell you that world-class mentorship doesn’t exist in startups? Please send them our way!
- A culture of transparency that we carry through to messaging communication, ensuring that team members have the information they need to make good decisions.