Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio). Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Position
We are seeking an Account Coordinator on the Client Solutions team. You will play an important role in providing support to new and existing targeting partnerships with some of the world’s largest brands and advertising agencies. In this role, you will assist a team that manages a large book of advertisers and brands, taking on key responsibilities from day-to-day client requests to internal ticket submissions to meeting support. You will have the unique opportunity to help brands construct highly customizable, scalable audiences and real-time geo-contextual targeting built with data they can trust.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, hard-working, strategic thinker who is eager to grow their career in the ad technology space. This individual needs to be able to execute and maintain organization in the fast-paced digital advertising environment. Direct professional knowledge in the space is not required, but the individual should have a strong interest in the ad technology / location sector.
In this role, you’ll
- Support efforts across the Client Solutions team, working cross functionally at times between Sales, Data Operations, Finance, Product, and Engineering to ensure execution is of the highest quality and timely fashion
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as setting up accounts and granting UI access, pulling segment avails, collecting campaign details, and confirming campaign activation
- Advise on processes for internal tasks such as submitting tickets, assisting with client presentations, and monitoring reporting
- Manage and liaise with self-serve product users
- Various research projects and administrative support tasks
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients
What you’ll need
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (internships OK), with ambition to establish a client facing career in advertising technology
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and prioritization is a must
- Excellent communication skills and bias for proactively resolving issues
- Flexible, self-motivated team player who has the ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and interfaces
- Interest in technology and analyzing data
- Knowledge of ad technology; experience working with agencies, DSPs, and the online advertising industry is a plus
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!
US Based Roles