Partner Solutions Architect
Posted on 9/15/2022
Remote • United States
- Experience driving conversations with executive business partners and architects
- A drive and the adequate skills required to support and guide our Partners
- A traditional contact center background but also significant experience with modern Web technologies including React, Node.js, as well as REST API design on modern web stacks and be comfortable with live coding
- Strong communication skills and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our Partners and Customers
- The ability to mix with both business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussion, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions
- A desire to be curious, collaborative, and humble
- A passion for technology and technology trends particularly in relation to core platform development as they evangelize within their Partner's developer community
- Manage Partner technical engagement activities to build a Twilio Flex customer engagement and/or contact center practice. Work directly with our partners to develop joint Flex solution adoption programs
- Design and deliver region relevant presentations, programs, content and hackathons to the Partner community. Align with the PAM team and Twilio business partners to drive strategic initiatives and objectives
- Ensure effective and timely communications including evangelizing Twilio's ecosystem strategy & capabilities. Conduct regular cadence between partners and business stakeholders. Maintain dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments
- Be sales-minded to help support and drive profitable revenue opportunities for Twilio and our partners through the execution of our partner GTM strategy
- Evangelize Partner ecosystem capabilities to Twilio field teams based on Geo Region, Vertical, market segment, etc
- Connect the proper Partner and Twilio resources to achieve solution and enablement business plan goals. Manage Partner expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the Partner and internal teams including Product. Identify and proactively manage risk areas with a commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Work with partners and our internal teams to drive partner support and adoption of Flex Early Field Trials, New Product Introductions, private betas, etc
- Demonstrate highly developed soft skills with the ability to adjust communication style based on the audience and situations. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed
- DRAW THE OWL: Be part of a small and growing global team of Partner Solution Architects working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation solutions
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Be the trusted advisor for the Partner to consult and appraise on the latest Twilio developments
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to Partners
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS' SHOES: During your engagements you will work with Partners & their Customers to understand their requirements and map those requirements to a Twilio solution
- Travel (post COVID era) will be approximately 25-35%
- Contact center/telecom experience is a plus
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives