Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Develop a unified perspective on how to scale the continuous integration, continuous deployment across open source and proprietary products
- Build a best in class build system to cover open source and proprietary products
- Evaluate build/buy options to determine the right strategic decisions to make short term and long term
- Build the testing infrastructure so that the rest of the team can write tests and focus on getting the tests right
- Additionally, based on the candidate this role can overlap with Site Reliability Engineering or Software Engineering role
Application development platform
Anyscale’s mission is to make distributed computing simple and accessible for engineers. The company is building a framework for running machine learning applications at any scale
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement savings
- Flexible time off
- FSA and Commuter benefits
- Parental and family leave
- Office & phone plan reimbursement
- Empathy, Trust, and Candor. Being empathetic helps build trust in our community and company, and fosters successful decision-making.
- Always Be Learning. We learn eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our company stronger.
- Act Like an Owner. We have a strong ownership mentality. Every person on the team has the potential to make a huge impact.
- Bias for Action. We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity frequently.