Event Coordinator Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Lincoln, NE, USA
- Daily focus on planning and executing experiences for other interns
- Supporting company-wide employee experience efforts for our office-based, remote, and fulfillment center team members
- Pitch and execute an intern community impact project
- Create communication campaigns through a variety of communication mediums
- Provide insights into what the next generation of Spreetailers expects from an employee experience and build a recommendation for opportunities at Spreetail
- You are a strong communicator and focus on clear, concise, and direct communications with all stakeholders
- You are excited about collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders to gather feedback and guidance
- You are confident working independently
- You are detail-oriented and willing to take on multiple projects at once
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a desire to get things right
- At Spreetail, collaboration is a key component of creating a successful internship program. Interns are required to work at our Lincoln offices on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the first and last month of the summer internship. If you do not reside in Lincoln, we ask that you are willing to commute two days a week to work alongside full-time Spreetailers
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.