Plus is a global provider of highly automated driving and fully autonomous driving solutions with headquarters in Silicon Valley, California. Named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers and Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, Plus’s open autonomy technology platform is already powering vehicles in commercial use today. Working with one of the largest companies in the U.S., vehicle manufacturers, and others globally, Plus is helping to make driving safer, more comfortable, and more sustainable. Plus has received a number of industry awards and distinctions for its transformative technology and business momentum from Fast Company
, Consumer Electronics Show
, and others. If you’re ready to make a huge impact and drive the future of autonomy, Plus is looking for talented individuals to join its fast-growing teams.
As Business Development Manager/Director, your task will be to identify and develop business opportunities, partnerships and new business models in the highly innovative space of autonomous trucking. You will analyze the market environment, observing dynamics of partners, market, customer and competitor trends and develop a Go-To-Market strategy. You will work in a highly interdisciplinary, global team environment and collaborate with key players of the automotive and logistics eco-system.
Remote working would be considered for exceptional candidates
- Develop relationships and new business opportunities with major OEM, fleets & T1.
- Develop business models and business cases with customers, partners and other eco-system players.
- Establish and manage strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- Generate and provide market intel regarding customer landscape, mobility eco-system, trends in market, legislation and competitors.
- Support operational project planning & execution (logistics, commercial contract review & negotiation).
- Passionate and curious about the future of logistics, autonomous trucking technology and new business models.
- Experience in the field of business development, sales and partnership development.
- Experience in analyzing and developing business cases/ business models.
- Strategic and analytical thinking with good marketing sense.
- Strong in external and internal communication across different levels.
- Automotive knowledge and/or experience within the logistics/ fleet landscape a plus.
- Team-player with flexible and open mind-set.
Annual Salary: $150,000 - $210,000
Exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience
Your opportunities joining Plus
Work, learn and grow in a highly future-oriented, innovative and dynamic field.
Wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Catered free lunch, unlimited snacks and beverages.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) plan.