Associate / Assistant Vice President
Posted on 4/17/2023
New York, NY, USA
- 3-8 years of investment banking, management consulting, private equity, high-growth tech strategic finance, or corporate finance management development program
- Data-driven thinker who can translate complex problems into models that can be built and then iterated with stakeholders; strong strategic and business decision making abilities
- Organized and detail-oriented process manager who can prioritize and communicate clearly with senior leadership
- Highly collaborative relationship builder who can build rapport with colleagues at all levels and functions of the organization
- Excellent Excel skills with extensive experience developing financial models and analyzing raw data to drive quantitative analyses
- Outstanding financial analysis skills and understanding of accounting principles and GAAP
- Drive the definition, preparation, and reporting of iCapital Solutions KPIs and technology initiatives, including platform subscriptions, P&L, headcount, hiring plans, platform usage, etc
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Business Development, Product, Data, and Marketing to provide data-driven, strategic recommendations on topics such as pricing strategy and go-to-market analyses (e.g., market sizing; product prioritization; unit economics; customer LTV; cohort analyses; ROI of new geographies, channels, or product enhancements)
- Act as a finance partner and analytical support for senior leadership in the evaluation and execution of strategic partnerships by providing financial modeling, ad-hoc data analyses, and contract reviews
- Partner with iCapital Solutions FP&A and Business Operations team on the operating and forecast model, platform data infrastructure and reporting, management presentations, and annual budgeting processes
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.