Posted on 2/2/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 7+ years of Sales experience in both ecommerce and online payment industries, ideally in fast-growing startup-like environments
- Solid network of potential prospects and partners in the region is preferable
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales goals as an individual contributor in charge of the full sales cycle
- Self-driven with a strong appetite for challenge
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work cross-functionally and provide insight to various internal stakeholders across the business
- Highly organised and effective in driving internal processes forward
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Tech-savvy and fast-learner, with a real passion for Technology
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills
- Able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Fluent in English
- Identify promising verticals and prospects that will help Checkout.com grow a healthy pipeline across various verticals
- Help new merchants evaluate Checkout.com and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and internal stakeholders
- Maintain a solid, organised portfolio and nurture key accounts
- Partner with other Sales Leaders to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
- Pro-actively report your activities in Salesforce and monitor core metrics, KPIs, and trends
- If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values
- Experience working with marketplaces, marketplace solutions, fraud management or card-issuing solutions is a plus, but non-mandatory
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together