Senior Advisory Solution Consultant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SaaS sales working with enterprise customers in one of the following roles: technical pre-sales, sales engineer, functional / technical consultant, process consultant
- Experience building and presenting live demo environments for customers at all levels - engineers to C level executives
- A deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business value
- Discover the partner's business models, needs and gaps, along with the strengths and weaknesses of underpinning technologies and workflows that they and their customers employ
- As a product expert, present WalkMe technology, roadmaps and value propositions in the context of a partner's business, to both executives and practitioners
- Build and demonstrate WalkMe solutions tailored to the use cases and outcomes valued by the partner and their customer base, and manage technical evaluations
- Working with partner experts, define joint value propositions, go-to-market strategies and presales methodologies that will deliver WalkMe solutions and value based outcomes to the partner's customer base
- Enable and motivate the partner's sales team over the life of the partnership as a trusted and respected advisor
- Participate in demand generation activities such as industry events, webinars and blogging
- Provide feedback on product and process improvements
- Collaborate with the Global Alliances Sales Engineering VP in the development of the A&C sales engineering program
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
Company Core Values
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!