Marketing Intern North America Retail Marketing
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Spring, TX, USA • San Diego, CA, USA
- Creative Genius. You exist outside the box; your thinking and creativity are as varied as your approach to solving problems
- Passionate. You are passionate about marketing great products and user experiences and can inspire passion in others to create a shared vision that people can adopt as their own
- Data Driven. You do not hide behind standard practices but inform your design decisions and refine your work based on data
- Crave Ownership. You take accountability and do not expect someone else to make the tough decisions for you. You take responsibility when things don't go as planned, but never fail to share your successes
- Social Media Mogul. You are on top of current social media trends
- Cultural Sensitivity. You are sensitized to the cultural differences around the world and factor it into your design thinking
- Results Oriented. Performance is your heritage and you deliver results regardless of the program, resources and scale
- Persuasive Communicator. Make cases that are impossible to refute or ignore. Use data appropriately, while tapping into other biases, beliefs, and triggers to get things done
- MBA students with 1st year completed, Marketing focus
- Work experience in Marketing a plus
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy
- Develop campaign from brief to in market launch
- Lead social and digital strategy support
- Source and develop content for on-product and in-market usage
- Partner cross-functionally to ideate, prioritize, and deliver frictionless customer experiences
- Develop business case analysis and validate products and services with end customers
- Create buy-in for the marketing vision both internally and with key external partners
- Act as an HP Brand Ambassador and reinforce the brand at every step of product development and delivery
- Direct responsibilities will vary based on hiring manager and the Marketing organization of the internship
Technology & print production products
Hewlett Packard’s mission is to engineer experiences that amaze for everyone everywhere through their technology ranging from personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions to inspire meaningful progress. The company is committed to delivering great products and services for diverse customer needs while also pushing forward humanitarian efforts.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust and respect for individuals: We work together to create a culture of inclusion built on trust, respect and dignity for all.
- Achievement and contribution: We strive for excellence in all we do; each person’s contribution is critical to our success.
- Results through teamwork: We effectively collaborate, always looking for more efficient ways to serve our customers
- Meaningful innovation: We are the technology company that invents the useful and the significant.
- Uncompromising integrity: We are open, honest and direct in our dealings.