Configuration Management Specialist
Posted on 11/2/2022
Clayton, MO, USA
- BS/BA and 4+ years of relevant experience, or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience working with Continuous Integrations tools such as Jenkins
- Experience designing and managing a CMDB
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience in managing development and delivery of multiple overlapping Releases
- Experience managing hardware and software configuration baselines
- Familiarity with Risk and Issue Management
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
- Must be able to obtain United States security clearance post hire
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support
- Develop design and establishes configuration management planning documentation and procedures
- Provide subject matter advice and guidance on CM best practice methods, standards, and requirements to individuals responsible for software lifecycle management
- Monitor and manage corrective action plans
- Implement process improvement responses
- Perform Change Control
- Conduct Configuration Audits
- Knowledge of AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem
- Experience operating and maintaining systems in a Windows environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with troubleshooting within a security environment
- Experience with backup and restore procedures
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP along with an appropriate computing environment (CE) certification)
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.