Senior Customer Success Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • Minneapolis, MN, USA
- We're looking for someone with 10+ years experience as an accomplished relationship manager at a high growth organization, preferably either in Capital Markets or Fintech and/or managing relationships with Institutional Traders, Market Makers, and Asset Managers
- You are an expert in the FinTech space with a strong desire to develop the future of Capital Markets through the proliferation of blockchain enabled financial applications and markets
- You have experience proactively managing a variety of customer relationships from launch to go-live, through renewal and the entire lifecycle in between including relevant expansion/upsell targets
- You are obsessed with customer success and believe your number one responsibility is the best interests and growth enablement of your customer
- You are comfortable with creating success plans to track customer outcomes while developing a deep understanding of their business goals, initiatives and use cases to support both short and long term goals and then realizing those into solid tangible outcomes
- You have demonstrative success in directly managing long-term, financial relationships at multiple levels, including the C-suite and can hit the ground running
- You take great pleasure in solving challenging problems and exceeding goals while working in a fast-paced environment. Demanding deadlines don't scare you
- Working with cross-functional teams and analyzing data and feedback in a consultative manner to develop solutions that drive value for your customers comes naturally to you
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, CRMs, Tableau, Social Media, Telegram, Apple MacOS and GSuite
- Own and build relationships with key customers, providing proactive support and strategy to the day to day power users, champions and influencers within the account
- Enable onboarding for customers by focusing on TTV (time to value), project managing their launch plans and forecasting go live dates against business goals and objectives
- Become an expert in the value proposition of Circle and USDC, educating customers on the platform
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Product, Compliance, Risk and Billing to ensure an exceptional customer experience and provide relevant feedback from the customer to the product teams
- Be a customer advocate building 360 degree feedback loops into Product, ENG, and other key departments
- Drive LTV (lifetime value) of your customers through increased product adoption and usage followed by consistently retaining and growing customers
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.