Software Engineer II
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years of software development experience in C++, including design and implementation of large-scale object-oriented projects
- Solid grasp of software engineering principles
- Proven ability to produce quality work under time pressure, solid debugging skills and experience and willingness to work with legacy code
- Demonstrated attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and analytical skills
- Maintenance and development of core analytics library used for pricing financial instruments traded by the firm
- Maintaining the development, testing and deployment environments used by members of the team, including upgrading versions of VisualStudio, Incredibuild, TeamCity, Risk System servers
- Participating in maintenance of infrastructure (scripts, database, etc.) used by the core analytics and applications
- Working experience with C#, .NET, TeamCity, JetBrains ReSharper, Git/TFS. Knowledge of SQL programming is a plus
- Interest in Finance/Economics is a plus
Diversified global investment hedge fund
Bracebridge Capital’s mission is to pursue investment strategies primarily within the global fixed income markets with the objectives of capital preservation and absolute return without significant correlation to equity, interest rate and foreign exchange markets.. The company is a leading hedge fund manager that primarily manages private investment funds that serve endowments, foundations, pension funds and other institutional and high-net-worth investors.
Company Core Values
- Strategic - We meticulously analyze risk to pursue an absolute return strategy for our diversified investor base.
- Dedicated - We value curiosity and mentorship as key components of our investment process.
- Collaborative - We derive our strength from a collaborative team of smart, driven, and creative people.