Customer Success Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You have 3-7 years of trackable success in your Customer Success, Retention, or Lifecycle Marketing role(s)
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in the building stage of a company
- You want to work in a mission-driven company that is helping people you care about
- You are highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- Reporting into our Head of Growth, you will own the retention and expansion strategy of our current userbase
- Build processes and playbooks to successfully onboard, maintain, and expand our customer base
- Learn our product inside and out to help our business owners grow faster
- Proactively identify customer cohorts who aren't maximizing their opportunity with our product and create an action plan to help them achieve success
- Collaborate with our product team to ensure we are delighting our customers and helping them grow their businesses
- Surface opportunities to expand existing accounts when it's right for the customer
- Regularly review data to determine success of your key initiatives and run experiments to improve results as appropriate
- Drive revenue and net dollar retention by helping our food business owners successfully start, run, and grow their businesses with Castiron
- Help build the foundations of Customer Success at Castiron: As an early member of our success team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our go-to-market motions
- Serve as our owners' trusted advisor and product expert: You'll host demos, round tables, and working sessions to educate our owners; you'll create in-product and email messaging to help them be successful; you'll help shape our roadmap to ensure we have what they need to succeed
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We are a seed stage company with hundreds of food business owners already onboard - you'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow
- You have built Customer Success playbooks or processes
- You have worked in a subscription-based SaaS or marketplace business
- You are a foodie that consistently supports local food businesses
- You have been a first or early hire at a fast growing start up before
Food & beverage e-commerce software
Castiron’s mission is to provide culinary artisans the opportunity to thrive as entrepreneurs, and to provide for themselves and for their families doing the work they love. The company’s software elevates how independent kitchen creators sell to their customers and also provides them with internal tools to support their business.
Company Core Values
- Our Artisans Come First: Without our creators, we are nothing. We will always put them first and ask ourselves “Is it good for our artisans?” before making big decisions.
- Think Big & Move Fast: We are here to make meaningful change. We mean to take big swings and change the world. There are a limited number of hours in the day, and we only have a limited time on this earth to fulfill our mission. We will take every opportunity to accelerate our progress.
- Built to Last: We will not be a flash in the pan. Like a well-made and well-cared-for cast iron pan, we will build with care to stand the test of time and deliver value across generations.
- Believe: We are creating something that doesn’t yet exist. We will encounter obstacles and we must maintain curiosity and ruthless optimism.
- Feed the Soul: We will do well by doing good. We will leave our interactions and our planet better than we found them.