Senior Director/Director of Creative & Brand
Posted on 1/4/2023
Canada • Remote in USA
- 8-10 years of experience leading creative teams
- Experience with brand architecture and managing multiple brand identity standards
- Experience building a brand from the ground up
- Executive communication experience in translating brand and creative goals
- A mix of in-house and agency experience
- A passion for or background in publishing or subscription based companies
- This list may not be complete or accurate, and candidates should speak with their recruiter about their specific location for remote work
- Grow, inspire and lead a best-in-class creative and brand team
- Be an optimistic change agent that helps energize and lead the rest of the organization toward the fulfillment of our brand evolution, helping foster a design and insight driven culture
- Oversee the development of brand identity systems and its implementation
- Work closely with the content acquisition and marketing team on the development of creative campaigns for our Scribd Original titles
- Partner with product designers and business partners to ensure there is a consistent and cohesive brand identity across all consumer touch points
- Manage external creative partners such as brand and ad agencies
- Lead and advocate for creative processes that fosters best in class creative outcomes
- This position is also eligible for an annual performance , competitive equity ownership, and a comprehensive and generous benefits package
Scribd's mission is to change the way the world reads.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - A robust Diversity, Equity and Inclusion program that includes company-wide training, equitable hiring best practices, Employee Resource Groups, and company-wide goals.
- Scribd flex - We embrace flexibility as a key principle and will allow employees, in partnership with their manager, to choose the workstyle that best suits their individual needs and preferences.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability - We offer comprehensive healthcare plans and cover premiums for employees at 100%. PPO, HMO, and High Deductible Health Plans are available so you can choose whichever coverage supports your lifestyle best.
- Matching 401(k) - Easily save for retirement with our 401(k) plan and take advantage of up to 3% company match with no waiting period.
- Paid Time Off - A generous paid time off program that includes vacation time, personal days, sabbaticals, volunteer time, winter break, sick time, and more.
- Paid parental leave - We provide paid time away from work for our new biological, adoptive, or foster parents.
- Wellbeing - Resources, workshops & events to support your wellbeing journey: Mind, Body & Soul.
- Curated Career Paths and Continuous Learning - The power to explore career paths & possibilities, and the tools to support your growth. From continuing education, degrees, or certifications, we support our employee’s career journeys.
Company Core Values
- We are characters with character. People: We value people above everything else. We invest in our employees and believe that diverse stories, ideas, and talents are what make us great.
- We embrace plot twists. Taking action and learning: We are problem-solvers that act with urgency. We use both data and intuition to tackle tough challenges and balance priorities, we grow through our mistakes, and often learn by doing.
- We are writing our story together. Ownership and accountability: We are all owners. We hold ourselves and each other accountable, engage in open dialogue, and we push one another to do our best work every day.
- We are crafting a timeless tale. Sustainability: We are dedicated to our mission. We are strategic and take deliberate steps to build a sustainable business that will stand the test of time.
- We are dedicated to helping readers flourish. Community: We care deeply about our customers. Our community is the soul of the product and we work hard to understand and meet their needs.
- We are inspired by reading. Love of reading: We believe in the importance of reading and use our product to make it a meaningful part of our lives.