Regional Sales Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dayton, OH, USA • Washington, DC, USA • Colorado Springs, CO...
- Minimum of 5 years of SaaS sales experience within DoD (MUST have U.S. Air Force experience and a plus selling into components such as AFLCMC PEO, ACC(Air Combat Command) and Air Force Office of Special Investigation
- Success closing 6-7 figure deals within DoD
- Hunter mentality and success with finding net new/new logo opportunities
- You display technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- You have a demonstrated and consistent track record of sales performance and knowledge of DoD sales
- You are comfortable with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling to CxO and senior sales business manager levels
- Ability to forecast, handle sales expenses and have fun!
- We seek high creativity, flexibility and the capacity to multitask and create something better
- You'll need your excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build strong partner relationships
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
- Location: Preferred locations: Washington, DC area. Dayton, OH area, or Boston, MA area
- This is an opportunity to work at a company that is innovating the way information supports business decisions
- You will be responsible for actively driving and handling the full sales cycle - from groundbreaking, technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the inside sales team as the key sales leader and advocate for our products and services
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.