Associate Digital Marketing Copywriter
Posted on 10/21/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- A strong portfolio of digital marketing writing and editing examples
- 2-3 years of professional working experience in a digital copywriting role
- Superior understanding and application of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax (AP style preferred)
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; meet deadlines and be flexible to changing priorities; ability to manage time
- Flexible and adaptable enough to rework copy based on legal, marketing and other stakeholder feedback and give and receive feedback productively
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in English, Communications or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Plus, if you have experience with:
- Using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar platforms
- Financial services or another highly regulated industry
- UX writing and social media marketing
- Develop effective copy that aligns with marketing strategy to support lead generation, nurturing and conversion across marketing channels (web, email, display ad, SEO, etc.)
- Easily partner and collaborate with designers, copywriters, coders, marketers and product managers to develop compelling copy that is aligned with business goals
- Regularly pitch work to internal clients and stakeholders
- Establish understanding of our brand products, markets, target customers, competitive advantages and brand voice
- Maintain a consistent track record of developing compelling copy that is well received by clients
- Become proficient in project management software and take ownership of status updates on all assigned projects
- Contribute to the editing process by reviewing peer work
Enova is a mission-driven organization helping hardworking people get access to fast, trustworthy credit.
- Advance your career - We have a dedicated training team focused on giving you the tools you need to succeed within your department, within the company and in your career. The focus starts day one with a robust onboarding program and continues throughout your career at Enova.
- See the benefits - Full-time employees receive medical, dental and vision benefits; matching 401(k); PTO; commuter benefits; flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent daycare; and more!
- Be recognized - There’s plenty of room for both lateral and upward movement here at Enova. We’re always interested in promoting from within, and we keep a lookout for top talent who are ready to advance.
- Get your perks - Full-time employees can receive tuition reimbursement, one-month paid sabbatical after four years, discounted massages, manicures and other perks.
- Give back - We work throughout the year to partner with local charities and assist our neighbors in need. We also offer a charitable match program — allowing team members to double their impact when they donate money to charity.
- Have fun - We like challenges here; maybe that’s why we have so many games, competitions and outings. There are a number of ways you can scratch your competitive itch and have fun!
Company Core Values
- Customer first - We listen to our customers’ needs and create products that solve real problems. We deliver beyond expectations, treating our customers the way we want to be treated.
- Best answer wins - We believe innovative ideas and solutions can come from anywhere. That’s why we make sure the best answer wins — no matter who it’s coming from.
- Operate as an owner - The entrepreneurial spirit runs strong at Enova. We encourage team members to think big and move fast and use resources like they’re their own.
- Accountable for results - We’re a data-driven company, and we use that data to add value and create results. We set our expectations high and do what we say we are going to do.
- Top talent and teamwork - Enova is a place for the best and brightest, from all walks of life and parts of the world. We work in small, focused teams that encourage diversity of thought.