Data Visualization Analyst
Posted on 3/15/2023
Normal, IL, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or Computer Science
- Experience in following business fields within Supply Chain: Material Planning, Logistics, Production Control, Packaging
- 3+ years of developing business insights using data visualization tools ( Tableau, Power BI, or other related tools)
- 1+ years experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or other project management and documentation tools
- 3+ of SQL, Python, and/or R
- Knowledge of data visualization best practices in performance tuning and user-centric design
- 3+ years' Experience with data transformation tools (Alteryx, Knime)
- Advanced MS Excel
- Working or practical knowledge of automotive manufacturing, global supply chain and logistics for US-domestic as well as Europe & International markets
- Practical experience leading/managing collaborative projects with extremely complex/technical detail subject matter
- Experience with Automation/RPA would be beneficial, but not required
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or other project management and documentation tools is beneficial, but not required
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
- Be the primary point of contact for leadership, and stakeholders to understand their data visualization needs and take a user-centered approach to developing data visualizations, fielding questions and escalating issues as necessary
- Be comfortable with initial ambiguity in requirements gathering and offer solutions
- Help prepare for and attend business review meetings with the teams and stakeholders
- Transform datasets and quantitative analysis into compelling visuals
- Develop and maintain dashboards and standard reports
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
- Design, create, analyze, and maintain low-to-high complexity data visualizations, reports, and dashboards (using tools such as Tableau, and Excel) to help decision makers answer questions
- Present results and reports to firm and client leadership
- Manage requirements gathering sessions and the process, including creating documentation and tracking progress in shared collaboration tools (e.g., Asana)
- Establish, communicate, and manage best practices for data visualization
- Create and deliver end-user training and documentation on business intelligence deliverables
- Work Location: Normal, IL
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team