Ltd-M Administrative Assistant
Posted on 4/29/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Willing to quickly and accurately assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties
- Demonstrates strong accuracy and attention to detail while taking the initiative to manage logistics of the department/division such as maintaining divisional organizational charts, phone distribution lists and divisional logistics needs
- Time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work with ambiguity and diverse tasks
- Office software applications (ex. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Travel itineraries
- Industry tools such as Concur, Workday, among others
- Project Management experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Teams and Office 365
- Calendar management for one or more managers, booking domestic/international travel and managing expenses, handling requests from team associated with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Plans and organize meetings and offsite, prepares agendas, and coordinates logistics
- Maintains divisional organizational charts, phone distribution list and divisional logistic needs
- Supports office administration with associated tasks (ordering office supplies, food orders, travel, expenses, onsite needs)
- Assists in coordinating activities across the organization, events, conferences, F2F etc
- Demonstrates strong accuracy/attention to detail in managing busy schedules and taking the initiative to manage logistics while managers are traveling
- Managing tactical projects, general administrative duties such as order supplies, CR coordination, generating shipping memo, etc. \
- Will work closely with other Senior admin to help facilitate timely and accurate planning needs
- Calendar management, with shifting priorities and deadlines, booking complex domestic/international travel, managing travel details such as visas, welcome letters and managing expenses
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of administrative support/assistance experience
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity