Posted on 5/26/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Passionate about material science or chemistry
- Comfortable working in a wet lab environment
- Have completed research or coursework with polymers
- Comfortable working with CAD programs (ie SolidWorks)
- Basic computer programming (Python)
- Background in organic chemistry
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.