Senior Software Engineer
Gameplay, Unpublished R&D Product
Posted on 9/9/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Software development experience where you identified customer needs and delivered great results to meet them
- Experience with animation systems in game engines (Character locomotion, blending, working with authored content, etc), or excitement to work in that domain
- Demonstrated aptitude developing data driven systems in C++
- Ability to balance technical quality with pragmatism around timelines (You know when to do something right, and when to do something “good enough”)
- You thrive when collaborating with teammates across multiple disciplines
- Identify, prioritize, and implement game systems and engine features in a new title that bring our characters to life
- Collaborate across disciplines to identify feature requirements, pain points, and areas of focus to help craft a fantastic player experience
- Lead development of and contribute to architecture requirements, technical design, and implementation for relevant animation systems
- As development advances into full production, iterate on robust, scalable, and performant solutions
- Mentor other engineers on the team in all aspects of game development
- Familiarity with game AI concepts (Behavior trees, pathfinding, etc)
- Familiarity with networked game programming
- Unreal Engine or other commercial game engine experience
- Experience with pre-production and production phases of game development
- Experience with agile development processes
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble