Graduate Software Developer
Posted on 5/12/2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other STEM discipline
- Experience programming in C++ and/or Java and/or C#
- Design, implement and support well tested, high quality and maintainable software
- Contribute and collaborate with product owners, architects, and other software engineers to deliver software components
- Manage and prioritize own work workload to ensure the highest quality delivery to deadlines
- Familiarity with Linux / Unix operating systems
- Financial markets knowledge, but, don't worry, we'll teach you all need to know
ION software wants to help improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower people. They enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business critical processes.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- Performance bonus
- Supplemental workers' compensation
- Family medical leave & parental leave
- PTO, paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and volunteer time off
- Commuter checks
- Company social events
- Employee assistance program
- Free lunch
- mobile phone discount
Company Core Values
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We are imaginative.
- We are rigorous.
- We think long-term.
- We progress together.