Posted on 3/24/2023
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Develop and maintain ETL processes for ingesting and transforming data from various sources
- Design and develop data models to support business reporting and analytics needs
- Lead data governance initiatives to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues with our infrastructure, including data quality, ETL processes, and data pipelines
- Promote and encourage the use of data by evangelizing and enabling self-service data capabilities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data technology and provide recommendations for improving our analytics capabilities
- Actively participate in the data team's routines and enhancement plans
Spend management software
Spendesk's mission is to liberate businesses and people to do their best work. An all-in-one spending solution designed for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions.
- Transport reimbursements - Monthly contribution to your transportation card (metro, bus or train).
- Offsite and events - Regular team events to exchange with other Spendeskers and get to know each other better
- Personal Day - 3 personal days per year to rest and enjoy life
- €50 on your Spendesk card - To buy anything you need for work
- For Spendeskers with kids - Generous parental leave & a lot of flexibility for working parents
- Great offices - In the hearts of Berlin, London, Paris, and San Francisco.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is fundamental for business growth - Smarter choices come from better information. We aim to provide 100% visibility over the entire budget and company spending process, to empower finance teams to make timely, proactive decisions
- Simplicity equals joy - People seek software solutions to make their lives easier, not more complicated. We're committed to designing a platform that is intuitive, frictionless and requires no training to use.
- Collaboration begins with clarity - Businesses rely on strong people, and people work better when they’re on the same page. We empower every employee to be accountable for the company’s financial fitness, with clear rules and expectations that everyone can get behind.
- Trust is our currency - Managing your company's money is a task we take seriously. We've invested in the highest security and privacy standards and commit to being your reliable partner to keeping you compliant.