Lead Data Analyst
Posted on 2/27/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • United States
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with your passion for telling stories with data - not only surfacing insights, but also presenting those insights and recommendations to a variety of levels within the organization, including executives, to inspire change
- Be passionate about causation, attribution and incremental lift - measuring the marginal benefit against marginal cost of our marketing or product efforts
- Identify what critical metrics, data, features and events will show whether success has been achieved, where it has been achieved, and why
- Provide mentorship on experimentation across both marketing and product channels - lending expertise on instrumentation of new technologies as well as analyzing results to understand attribution, causation, and incremental lift
- Lead, mentor, and collaborate with other analytics team members to build, standardize, improve, and drive adoption of analytical processes
- Discuss and develop attribution methodologies, measurement tactics, and spend optimization strategies in order to drive meaningful impact to our user growth and bottom line
- An advanced degree, or equivalent working experience, in Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- 7+ years of experience in B2C analytics (marketing analytics experience a plus)
- Sophisticated SQL and data visualization skills (Looker, Tableau, or similar visualization tools)
- Experience with Python or R for analysis and workflow automation
- Excellent communication and data-storytelling skills. Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Worked closely with marketing teams and marketing stakeholders
- Shown ability to experimentation / AB testing, statistical analysis, and other data science techniques to understand how your organization can optimize marketing and/or product efforts
- Nice to have: experience with or prior exposure to marketing platform analytics (from Facebook, Google, Braze, Iterable, etc.) and ability to use first and third party data to quantify the impact of marketing spend and optimize media mix
Mobile banking & debit cards
Chime's mission is to make financial peace of mind a reality for everyone. The company has created "a new approach to online banking that doesn’t rely on fees, gets you your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit, and helps you grow your savings automatically."
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
Company Core Values
- Be member-obsessed.
- Be human.
- Be bold.
- Make it happen.
- Respect the rules.
- Team up.
- Chime in.