Gpu Software Development Engineer (Remote)
Posted on 4/18/2022
Remote • Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Bachelors with 4+ years or Master's with 3+ years in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Software Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of C++ experience with exposure to writing Cross-Platform Code
- 3+ years of experience with the following technical skills
- Solid knowledge in the areas of 3D graphics techniques and the 3D graphics pipeline
- Solid understanding of 3D graphics APIs such as Vulkan, DirectX, OpenGL, or Metal
- Experience developing apps with at least one Graphics API preferably Vulkan or DirectX 12
- Experience Developing 3D games / Games industry experience
- Willingness to lead technical projects
- Experience shipping production software in an Agile/Scrum Team
- Multi-geo and cross-cultural communication experience
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity