Delta Downs, LA
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Vinton, LA, USA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with cash handling and sportsbook betting experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- At least 1 year of ticket writer/cashier experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license and satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience in sports or online gaming highly desired
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers
- Supervises Sportsbook cashiers; ensures all transactions are performed according to Company policies as well as state and federal regulations
- Monitors all monies being wagered
- Approves or denies wagers from guests in conjunction with the Risk and Trading team
- Maintains Sportsbook vault
- Conducts sweeps/bankroll increases on cashier drawers as necessary
- Monitors performance, conducts basic maintenance, and customer experience on kiosks
- Handles escalated guest disputes in the Sportsbook
- Reports issues and discrepancies to management immediately
- Advises management of any operational concerns
- Assists with training, developing, measuring performance, disciplining, and/or scheduling department staff, as assigned
- Enforces Company's Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintains high visibility throughout the Sportsbook
- Provides outstanding customer service in a timely manner to both guests and fellow employees
- Performs other duties as assigned
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.