Sr. & Registration Compliance and Escalations Specialist
Posted on 12/18/2022
Normal, IL, USA
- 2+ years of vehicle registration experience required; multi-state dealer regulation and vehicle registration experience required
- Familiarity with different vehicle registration software providers
- Experience with regular contact with DMV compliance officers and demonstrated ability to meet dealer license compliance inspection standards
- Prior experience with EV and Auto Ecommerce a plus
- Experience analyzing reports and creating action plans based on data Proficiency with Microsoft suite to create spreadsheets, documents and presentations
- Experience registering Electric Vehicles advantageous
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to support field teams on nights and weekends; work a flexible schedule; overnight travel will be requested
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% based on business demands
- Ability to stand or sit for 8-10 hours per day
- Required to communicate using telephone and/or e-mail
- Ability to view, reach, and interpret documents
- Monitor status of all temporary tags
- Resolve outstanding registrations
- Monitor internal fleet registration
- Organize and prioritize work effectively for themselves and others
- Work with local leadership on process creation and strategy as targets and volume scale with business growth
- Partner with leadership to regularly review rigorous audit protocols
- Ensure location compliance with local rules and regulations
- A collaborator who develops and maintains relationships across the organization
- Work with local stake holders to identify process gaps and potential improvements to increase compliance
- Provide training and feedback to relevant stake holders to facilitate developing resources for specialist
- Enforce high standards in process execution through daily business reviews, observations, and feedback
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team