Business Development Manager, Ripplenet
Posted on 3/8/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Passionate about blockchain, cryptos and Fintech
- Demonstrate a track record in building strategic and commercial relationships with key partners and customers in the payments/financial services industry
- Have a deep understanding of cross-border payments, FX markets, correspondent banking and/or treasury in the Americas markets
- Understand how digital assets can transform cross border payments and financial services
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across teams, both with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Excellent analytic, strategic thinking, organizational planning, and execution skills
- 5 years of strategic partnership or business development experience
- Experience in Fintech, banking, cross border payments/FX
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Ripple's technology and suite of products
- Identify, source and build strategic relationships with key Ripple partners across Americas including payment & fintech companies, financial institutions and digital asset infrastructure players, tech companies, etc
- Structure, negotiate and execute complex commercial deals with strategic partners to drive volume and value for Ripple
- Be the voice of the customer and work with marketing, product, sales teams to help drive use cases for cross-border payments and new crypto enabled products and services
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams; collaborate with compliance, legal, and finance to ensure efficient and compliant strategy execution
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.