Outbound Sales Development Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Experience in a general sales role OR a related field in hospitality, customer service etc
- Ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation
- Strong communication skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of Brex
- Work with Marketing Operations to define, execute and optimize prospecting approaches through A/B tests
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a unicorn startup while launching your career in tech sales
- Identify growing companies that would value from Brex
- Prospect companies that are growing and spending; educate them on our modern corporate card and spend management software
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position Brex as a compelling solution
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Hit daily KPIs across a variety of touch points: email, phone, social
- Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments
- Provide feedback to others in department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs
- SaaS or B2B experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and/or ZoomInfo
- Demonstrated ability to exceed impact & activity quotas
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism