Assist in all the functions of support to multiple trading groups.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide daily support liaison with clearing firm and trading group. This will include checking trades and resolving out trades, resolving discrepancies with our clearing firm, and being able to reconcile our trading position balances daily.
- Communicate with traders during the trading hours.
- Check daily morning, intraday, and closing trading positions for accuracy.
- Check clearing activity reports and troubleshoot problems that may arise.
- Work closely with all related parties to resolve internal clearing or systems issues.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL, or willingness to learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Hard working and dedicated individual
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in a team environment
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
It’s not about the clothes... it’s about the person in them. At Wolverine, we’ve created a strong, collaborative environment with exceptional growth opportunities. Whether your interest is trading, technology, or operations, motivated and innovative individuals can find many pathways to success.
Our flat organizational structure promotes teamwork across the Firm and offers easy access to senior staff (don’t worry, they won’t be wearing a suit either). While we work exceptionally well as a team in the office, our bonds are further strengthened through company events, activities and giving back. Volleyball, soccer, hockey, 5K runs, picnic, parties, and trivia nights provide friendly competition and build better relationships. By getting out of our usual environment and doing out-of-the-ordinary things together, we foster creativity and broaden our imaginations to accomplish new challenges.
·Highly competitive salary bonus
·Generous paid time off and flexible scheduling
·100% coverage of medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits for single coverage
·Generous Paid Parental Leave
·Retirement Plans: 401K and Roth 401K
·Profit sharing plan
·Long- and short-term disability
Perks of being at Wolverine:
·Free breakfast and lunch from our in-house kitchen with rotating menus (including snacks!)
·On-site gym with a subsidized membership
·Frequent company outings
·Opportunity to give back to organizations that help individuals in need, improve public health and provide others with educational opportunities and resources.
·In-house education team – educational classes and resources are offered by our education team for continuous learning opportunities
What to expect for our interview process:
·Team Interview Series
Founded in 1994, the Wolverine companies comprise a number of diversified financial institutions specializing in proprietary trading, asset management, order execution services, and technology solutions. We are recognized as a market leader in derivatives valuation, trading, and value-added order execution across global equity, options, and futures markets. With a focus on innovation, achievement, and integrity, we take pride in serving the interests of both our clients and colleagues. The Wolverine companies are headquartered in Chicago with offices in New York and San Francisco and a proprietary trading affiliate office located in London.