People Operations Intern
Posted on 3/24/2021
- You are self-motivated and autonomous but unafraid to ask questions and get creative with your solutions
- You understand the importance of customer experience and are highly responsive to all inquiries
- You know how to prioritize your time and can handle multiple projects at once
- You enjoy learning new tools and systems and pick them up quickly
- You understand the sensitivity of confidential information (and understand there is usually a human on the other end of it)
- Coordinate and conduct new hire orientation and onboarding training efforts
- Support the end-to-end lifecycle of employees and be a strong resource for the People team
- Support and respond to verifications of employment requests
- Respond to questions from employees and managers regarding HR programs and services and escalate to the proper teams based on the issue
- Any other ad-hoc activities and HR projects
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team