Posted on 7/26/2021
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of experience in a quantitative or analytics role
- Bachelors degree in Data Science, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- Project management experience, partner management experience and very comfortable working with all levels of an organization
- Experience using BI Platform Tableau, PowerBI, Micro-strategy, Lookr, QuickSight
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- Understanding of statistical analysis (e.g. hypothesis testing, experimentation, regression) and familiarity with statistical packages
- Experience working with survey data, text analytics, and other forms of unstructured data
- Experience working with confidential data
- Helpful Experience: Python, R, experience with the develop and maintenance of ETL pipelines using tools like Airflow or Glue, hands-on AWS experience, Workday HCM experience, Tableau certification, Masters degree
- Develop reporting and analytical support for the People Team, senior leaders, and people managers, with a focus on self-service reporting and dashboards
- Lead analysis projects to build, implement, support, and improve the tools and use of data to inform improved people-related decisions across the organization
- Cultivate strong relationships with leaders across the People team and business to understand requirements and build suitable solutions
- Communicate directly with the leaders who deliver the organizational change based on the findings from people analytics
- Build the next version of our Self Service Platform, delivering analytics at scale. Training users and managers to improve adoption
- Build data dictionaries and documentation to provide a robust knowledge base for people analytics
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.