As the Head of Pricing and Packaging, you’ll power Asana’s success by leading a team responsible for product monetization strategy and execution. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you’ll work with product, go-to-market, and revenue leaders to analyze and evolve our product pricing and packaging to drive sustainable growth and improve the customer experience.
What you’ll achieve:
- Lead the development and optimization of our pricing, packaging, and discount strategy based on business goals.
- Chair the executive pricing committee, presenting research findings, and proposing and driving agreement on pricing and packaging recommendations.
- Lead a team of direct reports to conduct qualitative and quantitative customer research, model monetization scenarios, and execute programs.
- Define pricing KPIs and monitor and report on the effectiveness of pricing and packaging changes.
- Partner cross-functionally to enable revenue teams and customers on pricing and packaging changes.
- Incorporate sales, customer, region, and channel considerations into pricing and packaging decisions.
- 10+ years experience in B2B software (5+ years of quantitative pricing experience)
- Experience building pricing models, tools, and processes
- Strong analytical skills, including expertise in statistical analysis & financial modeling
- Deeply understand SaaS pricing, self-serve and sales-lead go-to-market motions, and Enterprise customer buying behavior
- Track record of building strong cross-functional relationships and leading cross-functional teams to accomplish business results
- Ability to operate as both player and coach, i.e., get into details to advance projects directly while coaching your direct reports and cross-functional partners
- Experience with pricing and packaging research techniques such as Conjoint, Van Westendorp, etc., and survey tools such as Qualtrics
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for your impact on our path to achieving our mission. Compensation should reflect the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we’re committed to looking at market value, so we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
The estimated base salary range for this role is between $269,000 - $363,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you’re interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named aTop 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune’s #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to ouroffice-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.