Posted on 6/29/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Remote • United States
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Accounting experience preferred
- Financial systems experience preferred (Netsuite, Workday, Adaptive Planning, Hyperion)
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize as needed
- Strong quantitative skills and attention to detail required
- Assist with updating monthly actuals in a timely and accurate manner in the forecast model
- Assist with the vendor renewal process by analyzing vendor contracts and preparing data and recommendations for contract renewals
- Support the continual improvement in budget and forecasting processes to expand data-driven decision-making
- Highly competent in Excel: excellent modeling skills and ability to perform complex analyses with big data sets required
- Assist with management dashboard reports and presentations for Executive Leadership and the Board (on a quarterly basis)
- Support accounting and business operations with month end close
- Maintain forecast model and expense forecasting
- Develop annual bottoms-up budget for major expense areas and create necessary reporting and presentations
- Ad hoc requests and auditor support as needed
- Prepare monthly forecasts for major P&L expense areas at Tubi
- Assist with management dashboard reports and presentations for Executive Leadership and the Board
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
Company Core Values
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it